The University shall attain the above stated objectives by adopting the following strategies:
- Provision of infrastructural facilities for teaching, learning and research.
- Provision of adequate instructional facilities such structures as classrooms, lecture halls, library, laboratories and workshops to guarantee effective teaching and learning in the University. Such facilities will be properly maintained to ensure durability and efficient use by staff and students of the University.
- Employment of qualified staff (academic and non-academic) to ensure the smooth operation of the University. Recruitment of staff will be made through advertisements in national dailies and interview properly conducted. Only those who pass the interview and with requisite qualifications and experience will be recruited into the service of the University.
- Pursuit of a virile staff development programme including adequate funding of attendance at learned conferences, workshop and seminars.
- Student admission into the programmes offered by the University will be based on merit. Students will be required to possess the requisite qualifications at the SSCE/GCE examinations as well as an acceptable score at the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). Candidates seeking admission into the University will also be required to pass an internal screening interview. This is to ensure high quality student input as an essential means of guaranteeing quality output.
- Establishment of linkage programmes with national and international institutions especially in areas of pedagogy and research.
- Putting in place recreational facilities for in-door and out-door games for the physical development of staff and students.